Gosforth Junior High Academy
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Start date: January 2022
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: MPR £25,714 - £36,961
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy). In 2021 two new schools opened – Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
Gosforth Junior High Academy is a highly successful school rated as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Links with schools across the Gosforth pyramid are strong, allowing potential for the sharing of practice and pedagogy across all phases.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Key Stage 2 teacher. If you have the skills necessary and are passionate about developing children’s learning, this post offers the ideal opportunity to contribute within a positive and supportive environment.
What we need:
- A passion for teaching
- Excellent knowledge of best practice in teaching and learning at Key Stage 2
- An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
- Consistently high expectations of pupils and yourself
- Excellent communication ICT skills
- A commitment to fresh an exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
We can offer you:
- • An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals across the Trust
- • Enthusiastic and motivated students
- • An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- • A school with its community at heart
- • A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively visit our website https://www.juniorhighacademy.org.uk for further details.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Monday 11th October 2021.