The Gosforth Group
Domestic – First Aid Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type : 35 hours per week, term time only
Salary: N3 £18,562 - £18,933 per annum (pro rata salary £15,849 - £16,165)
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy). In 2021 two new schools opened – Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
Gosforth Junior High Academy is a highly successful school rated as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Links with schools across the Gosforth pyramid are strong, allowing potential for the sharing of practice and pedagogy across all phases.
We are seeking a Domestic - First Aid Supervisor to join the Support Staff team at Gosforth junior High Academy. You will work in the busy main reception and be the first point of call for to administer first aid to pupils as and when required and undertake associated administrative tasks, including reception duties. You should have a ‘good’ general education and experience of working within a school would be advantageous. Training, will be provided to allow you to undertake First Aid, as this is a requirement of the role.
What we need:
- Someone who is calm and can cope under pressure
- A self- motivated and industrious person
- Someone comfortable and even with experience of working in a school environment
- Superb ‘customer care’ and an excellent communicator
- An effective team player
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
We hope you will visit our website to find out more about us.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications:
9.00am Monday 20th September 2021