Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent,
Full time 37 hours per week
Salary N4 (£19,312 – £20,493, gross, per annum)
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy). In 2021 two new schools will open – Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
Gosforth Junior High Academy is a highly successful school rated as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Links with schools across the Gosforth pyramid are strong, allowing potential for the sharing of practice and pedagogy across all phases.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to be a founding member of the support staff team at Gosforth Junior High Academy. You will be a creative, ‘hands on’ colleague who is willing to support all aspects of the administration of the academy. You should have a good general education and experience of working in an academy would be advantageous.
What we need:
- A reliable and trustworthy person with excellent time-management skills
- A self- motivated and industrious person
- Attention to detail
- Someone comfortable and even with experience of working in an academy environment
- Excellent ICT skills
- Superb ‘customer care’ and an excellent communicator
- An effective team player
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An enhanced annual leave allowance, giving you greater flexibility and frequency in holiday time
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Gosforth Group are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 12pm on Tuesday 22 June 2021